Osama W. Ata
Professor of Telecommunications Engineering
- A lecture delivered at Bethlehem University on 25/4/2014 entitled: Exposure Level Assessment Study of High Frequency Radiation from Transmitting Towers at Various Frequencies in Hebron.
- Series of lectures delivered at the University of Castelo Branco (Portugal) between 4/4/2016 to 8/4/2016:
- In-building penetration loss modeling and measurement of the GSM signal at 900 MHz and Wi-Fi signal at 2.4 GHz.
- A presentation on Palestine Polytechnic University, Specializations offered by Faculty of Engineering, Research Centers, Electrical Engineering laboratories and the Master of Electrical Engineering Program.
- Microwave Transmission Lines: theory, types, operation and technology.
- Theory of Antennas and Parameters: fundamentals, concepts, theory of various types of antennas
- A series of 9 various other scientific lectures delivered in academic and research institutions in Cluj, Romania, between 10/6/2017 - 23/6/2017.
- A lecture delivered on the evaluation of the level of exposure to high-frequency radiation from the towers of wireless communications - Al-Ahliyya Palestine University (Feb 4, 2019)
- A keynote speaker at the simulation symposium in science and engineering in scientific research on antenna simulation held in Ramallah (Mar 7-9, 2019)