Mousa Alrefaya موسى ارفاعية
Lecturer at the College of Information Technology and computer Eng
Publications ابحاث علمية
Lecture Notes in Computer Science - Book chapter
- M. Alrefaya, H. Sahli and I. Vanhamel, “A Nonlinear Probabilistic Curvature Motion filter for Positron Emission Tomography Images, Musa Alrefaya, Hichem Sahli and Iris Vanhamel and Dinh Nho Hao, LNCS, Scale Space and Variational Methods in Computer Vision, Volume 5567/2009 , pages.212-223, (2009).
- Musa Alrefaya and Hichem Sahli, “A Novel Adaptive Probabilistic Nonlinear Denoising Approach for Enhancing PET Data Sinogram”, J. Applied Mathematics 2013.
- Mousa Rafayah, Qutaishat Munib, Abdallah Moussa: “Breast cancer diagnosis system based on wavelet analysis and fuzzy-neural”. Expert Syst. Appl. 28(4): 713-723 (2005)
- Musa Alrefaya1, Nabil Ashour, Omar Ghaith, Khaled Juba,Yousef Qwasmeh1 and Haneen Dweik, “Developing a diagnosis system for the Otitis media disease based on the color image segmentation”, Accepted in the 5th International Conference on Applied Research in Science, Technology and Knowledge, Netherland, Feb. 2021.
- M. Jabari and M. Alrefaya, “Smart-in-Car Sensing”, Accepted in the 5th International Conference on Applied Research in Science, Technology and Knowledge, Netherland, 2021.
- M. Alrefaya. Adaptive speckle reducing anisotropic diffusion filter for positron emission tomography images based on anatomical prior, IEEE, 2018 4th International Conference on Computer and Technology Applications (ICCTA). (The best presentation award)
- B. Albakri, S. Abuhamdie, M. Alrefaya, “Rule-Based Expert System to Lead Freshmen Students in Choosing a Suitable College Major”, 10th IADIS International Conference on Information Systems 2017, Budapest, Hungary, 10-12 April.
- Moath Rjoub, Bashar Albakri, Yosef Zatari, Alabas Natsheh, Maysa Dandis and Musa Alrefaya , “Developing a Legal Expert System for the Palestinian Labor Law”,10th IADIS International Conference on Information Systems 2017, Budapest, Hungary, 10-12 April
- Musa Alrefaya and Hichem Sahli, “Adaptive nonlinear probabilistic filter for Positron Emission Tomography”, 12th IEEE International Conference on Bioinformatics & Bioengineering, 2012.
- Vanhamel I., Alrefaya M., and Sahli H., "Multi scale representation for remotely sensed images using fast anisotropic diffusion filtering ", IEEE International Symposium on Geoscience and Remote Sensing, published by IEEE, 2010.
- M. Alrefaya, H. Sahli and I. Vanhamel, “Denoising Positron Emission Tomography images based on curvature motion filter with a probabilistic diffusivity function. The 3rd Palestinian Publications 4 International Conference on Computer and Information Technology (PICCIT-March 2010).
- M. Alrefaya and A. AbuRamouz, “Cancer treatment tracking based on tumour delination and PET/CT fusion. The 4rth Palestinian International Conference on Computer and Information Technology (PICCIT-March 2015).
- M. Alrefaya and D. Hassouneh, “Exploring Virtual reality potential in enhancing consumers’ shopping experience”, AGBA Proceeding, Malaysia, 2007
Participation and presentation to scientific events
- Musa Alrefaya, "The case of Next Generation Coders Network, Project (NGCN)", Center for Excellence in Teaching and Learning The 4th Symposium on Teaching & Learning: “Sharing our Experiences”, 2020.
- Musa Alrefaya, "The case of Research writing", Center for Excellence in Teaching and Learning The 4th Symposium on Teaching & Learning: “Sharing our Experiences”, 2020.
- Mousa Alrefaya, “How to develop programming skills for school students in Palestine”, The international Olympiad in Informatics, Kazan Federal University, Russia, 11-19, August 2016.
- M. Amer, S. Talhmeh, Y. Darabe M. Alrefaya, “Biometric identification system based on ECG”, Exoptec IT Expo 2014, Palestine.
- M. Alrefaya, H. Sahli and I. Vanhamel. “Adaptive Bayesian Curvature Motion Filter For Positron Emission Tmography” The Belgian Day on Biomedical Engineering, Dec. 2010.
- Musa Alrefaya, ”Enhancing the Positron Emission Tomography images based on Anisotropic Diffusion and Total Variation” , Poster presentations in the Summer School on Biomedical Imaging, The Zurich Center for Imaging Science and Technology Swiss Federal Institute of Technology Zurich, Switzerland, September 2008.
- Musa Alrefaya, "Breast Cancer diagnosis system based on breasts asymmetry", Poster presentations at researches and projects exhibition, The University of Jordan, Aug 2004.