Mousa Alrefaya موسى ارفاعية
- Co. Founder of the Insight Diagnosis Medtech start-up. Telemedicine and smart diagnosis systems.
Several years of experience in providing reliable various business and consultation services to the private, governmental, and not-for-profit organizations in the Palestinian and Jordanian market. Strong and wide networks with local companies, institutions, and various governmental institutions, such as universities, unions, medical institutions, and local governmental institutions. Management support, technical assistance, facilitating and monitoring of project implementation.
Excellent experience in European grant and subsidies projects such as: PSI, UKaid, French grants, USAID.
-Involved along with the European Consultation team in preparation of the PSI application and coordinate between the partners. Following the project progress and partners.
- Strategic planning, national and international marketing, partner matching.
- Help and advise how to implement the project within the framework of the Decision and project plan.
- Assistance in preparing a detailed work plan for project implementation.
- Participation in meetings and discussions regarding design of the project, strategy, and other issues related to project implementation.
- Developing a business and marketing plan for producing new products that meet middle east market and European standards.
2008 – 2013: Consultant
EMEA Trade sprl, Business Services, Belgium: EMEA sprl is a lead for partner matching, discovering new markets, providing services for companies from the Middle East and Europe.