Mousa Alrefaya موسى ارفاعية
Mousa Alrefaya موسى الرفاعية
- Dean of Dual Studies Deanship - Palestine Polytechnic University.
- Lecturer and Researcher at the College of Information Technology & Computer Engineering, Palestine Polytechnic University.
- Member of the Smart Medical Technology Research Group (SMTRG)
- Member of the Equip Palestine with E-Learning ( E-Pal) Research Team.
- Former Head of the Information Technology and Computer Science Department
- Director of the NextGen Coders Network (NGCN) Project at PPU - World Learning Organization.
- Director of the Palestinian Collegiate Programming Contest ( PCPC) مسؤول مسابقة البرمجة الفلسطينية للجامعات و ممثل فلسطين في المسابقة العربية و الدولية
- Director and Founder of the Palestinian Olympiad in Informatics, Member of the International Committee IOI.
- مسؤول الاولمبياد الفلسطيني للمعلوماتية و ممثل فلسطين في الاولمبياد الدولي للمعلوماتية
- Director of the Bebras - Palestine: Palestinian Challenge on Informatics and Computational Thinking
- Member of the Board of Directors at Palestine Computer Society PCS عضو مجلس ادارة جمعية الحاسبات الفلسطينية
- Member of the Board of Directors at Almahawer Charity
Musa Alrefaya is the dean of Dual Studies Deanship since 2021 and a full-time senior lecturer at the College of information technology and computer engineering college-Palestine Polytechnic University in Palestine since 2004. He was a researcher at the Electronic and Informatics Department at the Vrije University of Brussels from 2007 to 2015. Alrefaya has many publications in medical image processing.
Two of his research papers were awarded the best research papers in two well-established conferences. He earned the DAAD and Erasmus Mundus scholarships for the master's and PhD degrees.