Analysis of Electrical Circuits and Electronics
Introduction to electrical and electric circuits; AC and DC steady-state and transient analysis of RLC circuits; Phasors: real power, reactive power, apparent power; analysis of networks in frequency domain; AC and three phase power; diodes, transistors, and operational amplifiers and applications.
- R. Boylestad, Introductory Circuit Analysis, 13th ed. Prentice Hall, 2016
- Floyd, T. Electronic Devices, 9th Ed., Prentice Hall, 2012.
- Buchla, D. Experiment in Electronics Fundamentals and Electric Circuits Fundamentals. Prentice Hall, 4th Ed, 1996.
Lecture Time and Location:
- Sunday, Tuesday and Thursday 08:00-08:50. Wad Elharye B301.
- Section 1: Monday 08:00-11:00. Wad Elharye B202.
- Section 2: Wednesday 11:00-14:00. Wad Elharye B202.
- Eng. Zaher Saafin, zahersaafin email@example.com , B202