Associate Prof. at College of IT and Computer Engineering
- Utilized software systems for BPM and BPMN2, including BizAgi, Bonita, Signavio, and Visio2010.
- Provided Quality Assurance consulting for many projects.
- Supervised many software graduation projects.
- Led a team responsible for computerizing the Admission and Registration Department, including analysis, design, and implementation using ACCESS and SQL servers.
- Served as Team Leader for University Information Systems Integration and University Information Security Policy.
- Designing and programming of many commercial software systems for the local market, such as ERP for NGOs, University RegSystems, School Management, and Medical Laps.
- Demonstrated expertise in the use of many tools, programming languages, and database management systems, including SQL, HQL, Python, JDeveloper 11g, Oracle 12c, MS-SQL Servers, ACCESS, Visual Basic, C, Prolog, Excel and Tableau, and WEKA.
- A designer and technical consultant for many projects for many firms.