- Development Activity:
- Upgrading the courses to cope with the new technologies and theoretical basis.
- Instructional Material
- Theoretical Courses:
- Lectures, Readings, Independent work, Group work, Case Studies, in-class discussion.
- Practical Courses:
- Lectures, Labs, Reading, Independent Work, Group Work, Projects, in-class discussions.
- Preparing researches that handle a contemporary information systems issue.
- Graduation Projects:
- Developing, or upgrading an information system.
- Problem-based research that generates a contribution.