The Palestinian eGovernment Academy, 2011-2012
- Contribute to Legal-informatics needs assessment, conducting interviews, analyzing results, and report writing.
- Contribute to Legal-informatics study tours in Belgium.
- Development of Legal informatics, and interoperability tutorials and courses.
- Tutorials delivery.
- Organizing visiting lectures.
- Organizing national workshops.
- Organizing Policy consensus workshops.
UNDP Projects, 2004-2005
Participant, UNDP Projects, Amman, Jordan:
- Assessing Quality and Impact of Academic Programs in Arab Universities.
- University Statistical Database Development.
Student’s Registration System, 1996 – 2010
Team Member, Palestine Polytechnic University
The development of admission and registration system to the university (Analysis, design, coding, testing, conversion, and maintenance).