Dr. Hassan Ismaiel Sawalha (Manasra)
Associate professor of Chemical Engineering
SELECTED INTERNATIONAL SYMPOSIUMS AND CONFERENCES
- Hassan Sawalha, Ruud den Adel, Paul Venema, Arjen Bot, Eckhard Flöter and Erik van der Linden, Structuring of vegetable oils by combinations of oryzanol and sitosterol, 8th Euro Fed Lipid Congress, 21-24 November 2010, Munich, Germany.
- Hassan Sawalha, Paul Venema, Arjen Bot, Eckhard Flöter and Erik van der Linden, Self-assembly process of γ-oryzanol + β-sitosterol fibril formation in edible oil organogels, 1st International Congress on Food Technology, 03-06 November 2010 Antalya, Turkey.
- Hassan Sawalha, Ruud den Adel, Paul Venema, Arjen Bot, Eckhard Flöter and Erik van der Linden, Food structuring (organogel and emulsions) with mixtures of plant sterols (γ-oryzanol and β-sitosterol, Third conference of biotechnology research and application in Palestine. October 20th, 2012, Al-Quds, University, Palestine
- Hassan Sawalha, Ruud den Adel, Paul Venema, Arjen Bot, Eckhard Flöter and Erik van der Linden, Effect of polarity of oils and water activity on self-assembly of sterol monomers in organogels, VII. PALESTINIAN INTERNATIONAL CHEMISTRY CONFERENCE, March 23-24, 2013, Birzeit University, Palestine.
- Hassan Sawalha, Karin Schroën and Remko Boom, Preparation of Polylactide microspheres for use as ultrasound contrast agents, 8th World Biomaterials Congress, 28 May - 1 June, 2008, Amsterdam, The Netherlands.
- Hassan Sawalha, Karin Schroën and Remko Boom, Polylactide particles for ultrasound imaging, advanced nanomaterials conference, 21-25 June, 2008, Aveiro, Portugal.
- Karin Schroën, Hassan Sawalha, Remko Boom, Emulsification Technology for microbubble production, Microbubbles for ultrasound imaging and drug delivery: new applications with BURSTing bubbles, 28 November, 2008, Eindhoven, The Netherlands.
- Hassan Sawalha, Karin Schroën and Remko Boom, Preparation of polylactide ultrasound contrast agents, Netherlands Process Technology Symposium, 28-30 October, 2007, Veldhoven, The Netherlands.
- Hassan Sawalha, Karin Schroën and Remko Boom, Bubbles for ultrasound and therapy, Netherlands Process Technology Symposium, 24-25 October, 2005, Veldhoven, The Netherlands.
- Maher Al-Jabari and Hassan Sawalha, Treating Stone cutting Waste by Flocculation-Sedimentation, 28th WEDC Conference Sustainable Environmental Sanitation & Water Services, Kolkata (Calcutta) India, 18-22, November 2002.
- Maher Al-Jabari and Hassan Sawalha, Experimental Investigation of Flocculation-Sedimentation Process Design Used in Stone Cutting Plants in Palestine, Jordan International Chemical Engineering Conference IV, vol. I, page 109-133, 22-24, Jordan University of Science and Technology, Amman, Jordan, (September 2002).
- Magdalena Svanstrom, Hassan Sawalha, Nadeem Ali, Sayed Ashraf and Tatjana Karpenja, Supercritical water oxidation of the sewage sludge from Reyaverket wastewater treatment plant, Gothenburg, Sweden, Young scientist conference, Krakow, Poland, May 2004.
- Hassan Sawalha, Klazina Kooiman, Nico de Jong, Marcel Böhmer; Karin Schroën, Preparation of polymeric microcapsules for application as ultrasound contrast agents and for ultrasound-mediated delivery of lipophilic drugs, COST action D43, colloid and interface chemistry for nanotechnoloy. Special Session: Colloids for Pharmaceutical Applications., 29-31 March 2011, Madrid, Spain.