Several years of experience in providing reliable various business and consultation services to the private, governmental and not-for-profit organizations in the Palestinian and Jordanian market. Strong and wide networks with local companies, institutions, and the various governmental institutions, such as universities, unions, medical institutions and local governmental institutions. Management support, technical assistance, facilitating and monitoring of project implementation.
Excellent experience in European grant and subsidies projects such as: PSI, UKaid, French grants, USAID..
- Developing the feasibility study for establishing a new and pioneer vegetables and fruits freezer in Hebron, the biggest in Palestine. Including developing the marketing plan, specifying the required technology and skills as well as preparing a cooperation plan with universities for training the staff.
-Involved along with European Consultation team in preparation of the PSI application and coordinate between the partners. Following the project progress and partners.
- Stratigic planning, national and interantional marketing, partner matching, IT plan.
- Help and advice how to implement the project within the framework of the Decision and project plan.
- Assistance in preparing a detailed work plan for project implementation.
- Participation in meetings and discussions regarding design of the project, strategy and other issues related to project implementation.
- Developing a business and marketing plan for producing new products that meet middlle east market and the European standards.
2008 – 2011: Consultant
EMEA Trade sprl, Business Services, Belgium: EMEA sprl is a lead for partner matching, discovering new markets, providing services for companies from Middle East and Europe.