Monjed H. Samuh
Assistant Professor of Statistics Department of Applied Mathematics and Physics Palestine Pol
- Samuh M. H., Omar M. H. and Hossain M. P. (Accepted), Mixed Double-Ranked Set Sampling: A More Efficient and Practical Approach, REVSTAT Statistical Journal, vol. , no. , pp. - .
- Samuh M. H. (2018), Estimation of Distribution Function under Multistage Median Ranked Set Sampling, Journal of Applied Probability and Statistics, vol. 13, no. 2, pp. 41-59.
- Bazyari A. and Samuh M. H. (2018), Two New Lifetime Distributions of X - Weibull Family: Theories and Applications, Journal of Statistical Theory and Applications, vol. 17, no. 2, pp. 375-392.
- Samuh M. H. and Pesarin F. (2018), Applications of Conditional Power Function of Two-Sample Permutation Test, Computational Statistics, https://doi.org/10.1007/s00180-018-0803-1.
- Samuh M. H. (2017), Ranked Set Two-Sample Permutation Test, Rivista Statistica, vol. 77, no. 3, pp. 237-249.
- Amro L. and Samuh M. H. (2017), More Powerful Permutation Test Based on Multistage Ranked Set Sampling, Communications in Statistics-Simulation and Computation, vol. 46, no. 7, pp. 5271-5284.
- Samuh M. H. and Awal F. (2017), Which Generation Cohort is More "Open to Change": An Ordinal Logistic Regression Regression Model Analysis, International Journal of Humanities and Social Science Invention, vol. 6, no. 10, pp. 47-52.
- Al Khaldi S. S., Al Yahya R. A., Shahbaz R. H., Samuh M. H., Al Sayyad A. S. and Al Balawi R. M. (2016), Compliance to Supplements in Pregnant Ladies Attending Antenatal Clinics in Al Khobar, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, 2015, IOSR Journal of Dental and Medical Sciences, vol. 15, no. 12, pp. 49-52.
- Samuh M. H. and Qtait A. (2015) Estimation for the Parameters of the Exponentiated Exponential Distribution Using a Median Ranked Set Sampling, Journal of Modern Applied Statistical Methods, vol. 14, no. 1, Article 19.
- Qawasmi M., Samuh M. H., Glebe D., Gerlich W. H., and Azzeh M. (2015), Age-dependent decrease of Anti-HBs titers and effect of booster doses using two different vaccines in Palestinian children vaccinated in early childhood, Human vaccines & immunotherapeutics, vol. 11, no. 7, pp. 1717-1724.
- Samuh M. H., Leisch F., and Finos L. (2014), Tests for Random Agreement in Cluster Analysis, Statistica Applicata-Italian Journal of Applied Statistics, vol. 26, no. 3, pp. 219-234.
- Samuh M. H., Grilli L., Rampichini C., Salmaso L., and Lunardon N. (2012), The Use of Permutation Tests for Variance Components in Linear Mixed Models, Communications in Statistics-Theory and Methods, vol. 41, no. (16-17), pp. 3020-3029.
- Samuh M. H. (2012), Some Advances of Permutation Testing, Ph.D. Dissertation, Department of Statistical Sciences, Padova University, Padova - Italy.
- Samuh M. H. and Al-Saleh M. F. (2011), The Effectiveness of Multistage Ranked Set Sampling in Stratifying the Population, Communications in Statistics-Theory and Methods, vol. 40, no. 6, pp. 1063-1080.
- Al-Saleh M. F. and Samuh M. H. (2008), On Multistage Ranked Set Sampling for Distribution and Median Estimation, Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, vol. 52, no. 4, pp. 2066-2078.
- Samuh M. H. (2006). On Multistage Ranked Set Sampling for Data Reduction with Application to Distribution and Median Estimation. M.S. Thesis, Department of Statistics, Yarmouk University, Irbid - Jordan.