Application in Circuits and Electronics
Courseware: Operational amplifier. Network (active and passive) using Laplace and inverse Laplace transforms. Frequency response of passive and active filters, Active and passive filter design. Oscillators.
Labware: Experiments in electrical network analysis that demonstrate the knowledge of the main theorems of dc and ac network, e.g., Ohm's law, Kirchhoff law , Thivenen and first order circuits. In addition, experiments that demonstrate the knowledge of microelectronic devices, e.g., rectifiers , transistors (BJT and FET) op amps, active filters and oscillators.
- Nilsson, J., and Riedel, S. Electric Circuits. Prentice Hall, 10th Ed., 2015.
- Floyd, T. Electronic Devices, 9th Ed., Prentice Hall, 2012.
- Buchla, D. Experiment in Electronics Fundamentals and Electric Circuits Fundamentals. Prentice Hall, 4th Ed, 1996.
Lecture Time and Location:
- Sunday, Tuesday and Thursday 08:00-09:50. Wad Elharye B303.
- Section 1: Sunday 11:00-14:00. Wad Elharye B202.
- Section 2: Thursday 11:00-14:00. Wad Elharye B202.
- Section 3: Wednesday 14:00-17:00. Wad Elharye B202.
- Eng. Zaher Saafin, zahersaafin email@example.com , B202