Dr. Mohammed H. Tamimi
Mohammed H Tamimi
- Ph. D. in Second Language Acquisition and Teaching (SLAT), University of Arizona, Tucson AZ- USA, Majoring in Pedagogy and Minoring in Instructional Technology
- Director of the Language Center, Palestine Polytechnic University
- Pedagogy specialist
- Instructional Technologist: Developing learning material using technology.
- Course Designer: Designing ICT courses.
- E-learning and blended learning specialist: developing e-learning and blended learning material using various technology tools.
- Integrating Web 2.0 technologies in teaching and learning Languages.
- Using Web 2.0 technologies to teach 'language as culture'.
- Integrating ICT in Multidisciplinary: Provide training on teaching and learning all discipline exploiting technology tools.
- Communication skills
- Management skills
- Entrepreneurship skills
- Soft and life skills
Area of research:
Teaching language and culture, blended (hybrid) language learning, hypermedia, Computer Assisted Language Learning (CALL), Web 2.0 technologies, e-learning, learning through mobile devices, using Facebook groups in teaching language, Computer Assisted Language Learning (CALL), and alternative assessment.