…….Welcome To My Home Page…….
Dr. Belal Almassri has got the BSc degree in the Civil Engineering from the Islamic University of Gaza. He wasn’t far away from the weather of the academia as he was a teaching assistant in the Islamic University of Gaza for "strength of materials" course, that was the last step for him before he has been awarded the International Academic Excellence Scholarship from the University of Bradford in the United Kingdom to study the MSc in Civil & Structural Engineering. In 2011, he has been awarded the degree of MSc in Civil and Structural Engineering from the University of Bradford with Distinction. Back to the academia Mr. Almassri went again as a lecturer of the civil engineering department in the Islamic University of Gaza, In 2012, Mr Almassri has been awarded the French Government Scholarship to study the PhD in Civil Engineering in University of Toulouse, France. In 2015 Mr. Almassri sealed his PhD and went back again to teaching and this time at Palestine Polytechnic University PPU Hebron, Palestine. He hold an assistant professor position and he is a lecturer for several courses in structural group (Strength of Materials, Structural Analysis, Reinforced Concrete and Steel Structure).
Contact Info: email@example.com, 0597829407
International Journals “Scopus” articles:
- Almassri, B., Safiyeh, A. Assessment of Seismic Damage in Nativity Church in Bethlehem Using Pushover Analysis. Structural Durability & Health Monitoring, (2021): 15(4), 349–366.
- Almassri, B., Safiyeh, A, Non-linear Pushover Analysis and simulation of progressive collapse mechanisms using FE Models for Nativity Church. Earthquakes and Structures, (2021): 21(2), 185-204.
- Almassri B, Halahla A, Corroded RC beam Repaired in Flexure Using NSM CFRP rod and an External Steel Plate. Structures. (2020): 27: 343-351
- Abdallah M, Al Mahmoud F, Khelil A, Mercier J, Almassri B. Assessment of the flexural behavior of continuous RC beams strengthening with NSM-FRP bars, Experimental and analytical study. Composite Structures. (2020): 112127.
- Almassri B, Al Mahmoud F, Francois R. Behaviour of corroded reinforced concrete beams repaired with NSM CFRP rods, experimental and finite element study. Composites Part B: Engineering. (2016) 1; 92:477-88.
- Almassri B, Barros JA, Al Mahmoud F, Francois R. A FEM-based model to study the behaviour of corroded RC beams shear-repaired by NSM CFRP rods technique. Composite Structures. (2015) 1;131:731-41.
- Almassri B, Kreit A, Al Mahmoud F, Francois R. Behaviour of corroded shear-critical reinforced concrete beams repaired with NSM CFRP rods. Composite Structures. (2015) May 1;123:204-15.
- Almassri B, Kreit A, Al Mahmoud F, François R. Mechanical behaviour of corroded RC beams strengthened by NSM CFRP rods. Composites Part B: Engineering. (2014) 1;64:97-107.
- Massri F, Shkarneh M, Almassri B. Water Demand Modelling Using Artificial Neural Network in Ramallah. ICIUWMS 2018, International Conference on Intelligent Urban Water Management Systems - Rome, Italy, October 30-31, 2018
- Almassri B, Almahmoud F, Francois R. A Finite Element Model to Study the Behaviour of Corroded Reinforced Concrete Beams Repaired with Near Surface Mounted technique. IRC: 20th International Conference on Civil and Urban Engineering ICCUE 2018–Paris 25th-26th June.
- Almassri B, Barros JA. Al-Mahmoud F, François R, A FEM-based model to study the behaviour of corroded RC beams shear repaired by NSM CFRP rods technique; International Conference on Advances in Composite Materials and Structures, Istanbul, Turkey; 04/2015.
- Almassri B, Barros JA. Al-Mahmoud F, François R, Etude du comportement mécanique des poutres corrodées réparées à l'effort tranchant par l'insertion des joncs de carbone.; Regroupement Francophone pour la Recherche et la Formation sur le Béton, RF2B, Lausanne, Switzerland; 07/2015.
- Almassri B, Kreit A, Al Mahmoud F, François R. Mechanical Behavior of Corroded RC Beams Strengthened by NSM CFRP Rods ICSE, 2015: XIII International Conference on Structural Engineering, At Rome, Italy.