Fahed H. Salahat
Eng. Fahed H. Salahat, M.Sc., is a Lecturer of Structural Engineering courses at Palestine Polytechnic University. His research focuses on the non-linear response of reinforced concrete structures and the damage mechanisms of RC elements under dynamic loading. He is particularly interested in performance-based design of RC structures. Eng. Salahat is also involved in different research activities including modelling of earthquake loading on structures.
Fields of Interest
- Earthquake engineering and structural dynamics
- Modelling, analysis and design of reinforced concrete structures
- Performance-based design of reinforced concrete structures
- Failure mechanisms of reinforced concrete elements
- Finite element modelling and analysis