- 2006: Ph.D. degree from Eberhard-Karls University of Tübingen, Wilhelm-Schickard Institute for Computer Science, Department for Graphical-Interactive Systems (WSI/GRIS), Germany.
- 1998: M.Sc. degree in Computer Science, University of Jordan.
- 1995: Bachelor degree in Computer Systems Engineering (B.Eng.), Palestine Polytechnic University.
- Since 2017: Assistance Professor at the College of Computer Engineering and Information Technology of Palestine Polytechnic University, Hebron, Palestine
- 2014-2017: Software Engineer at Research and Development Department, Fiagon Medical Technologies, Berlin, Germany
- 2008-2014: Senior Researcher Scientist at the Department of Simulation and Graphics (Working group: Computer-Assisted Surgery), University of Magdeburg, Germany
- 2006-2008: Senior Researcher (Post-Doc) at the Department of Graphical-Interactive Systems, Wilhelm-Schickard Institute for Computer Science (Working group: Visual Computing for Medicine) and at the Department of Otolaryngology (Head and Neck Surgery) of the University Hospital of Tübingen, Germany
- 1998-2001: Instructor at the Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering, Palestine Polytechnic University (PPU)
- 1995-1996: Engineer and research assistant at the Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering, PPU
Medical Imaging, Computer Graphics, Image Processing, Data structures and Computer Programming.